Otto Tay Online Class - Recorded session
In 2019, Chef Otto Tay, together with his two close friends, won the prestigious Coupe de Monde de la Pâtisserie or World Pastry Cup in Lyon, France. Held every two years, this competition is akin to Olympics of the pastry world. That year’s final saw 21 teams from Africa, Asia, Latin America and Europe.
Chef Otto Tay has spent years in the industry working and striving to improve his skills. His creativity and hard work seen him winning other awards among other Chef, such as
- Most Outstanding Young Pastry Chef of years 2012 and 2013, Malaysia
- Gold Medal for his Chocolate Showpiece and Dessert Challenge of Culinary Malaysia FHM 2011
- Most Outstanding Chocolate Showpiece in Asian Pastry Cup 2012.
- For the 2012 Asia Pastry Cup, he showcased pisang emas, the locally grown finger bananas, which clinched him the prize for best plated dessert.
- Champion of Asian Pastry Cup 2014
- Best Platted Dessert Award in Asian Pastry Cup 2014
- Best Entremets Taste and Best Sugar Showpiece Award in Top Patisserie in Asia in 2017
In August 2017, Otto joined Dobla Asia and play an active role in the development of the Asian market through demonstrations, trainings and professional explanation of product applications.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn 5 signature products from the world class champion. Not just that, you will have the opportunity to learn how to create beautiful chocolate decoration for the entremet/petit gateaux.
Date: 24th and 25th April 2021
Time: 2pm Singapore/Malaysia Time
Duration: 4 hrs per day
Currency: Singapore dollar
What you will learn:
- Hazelnut Gateaux de Voyage
Hazelnut pound cake, calamansi pate de fruit, milk gourmet glaze
- Avocado Cheese
Cheese cake, salted streusel, white chocolate gourmet glaze
- The 'Giraffe"
Hazelnut croustillant, coconut biscuit, coconut cream, milk chocolate mousse, milk chocolate chantilly
- La Banane
Intense chocolate mousse, passion fruit gelee, exotic cremeux, caramelized banana compote, chocolate biscuit
- Bamboo Roll
Viennes sponge, pandan kaya, vanilla chantilly, adzuki filling, matcha gourmet glaze
Terms & Conditions:
- PDF recipe will be mailed out one day after purchase
- Strictly no refund
- Recording is available for viewing for 2 month after purchase